Last month, SwagUp launched their new Integrations tab. Users can now embed Zapier functions right into their SwagUp dashboard. This new addition will make managing contacts, leads, shipments, and swag easier than ever before. SwagUp is eliminating yet another step for you by providing Zap Templates with other popular apps - now featuring SwagUp and Marketo!
Marketo is a marketing automation extension of Adobe Business for account-based marketing and other marketing services and products, including SEO and content creation. And now, SwagUp maker is easier than ever to integrate with Marketo. So, whether you use this platform already, or you think you are going to start, SwagUp has a Zap Template for you.
SwagUp and Marketo Zap Templates
All of these templates are ready to use now! Check out all the ways customers are already using this integration with these templates below.
- Send SwagUp orders to new Marketo leads
- Add Marketo leads to a list from new order tracking updates in SwagUp
What you need to know about SwagUp Integrations:
- The Integrations tab is a section of the SwagUp platform that utilizes Zapier to help connect more than 5,000 apps to their swag. Zapier is a product that allows users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows.
- Zaps help businesses create flexible automations that perform different actions based on if/then logic. Select an action from one app to trigger an action on another platform.
- With the addition of the Integrations tab onto the SwagUp platform, users can now connect their swag workflow to any other web application they already use.
Over 100 SwagUp customers are already automating their workflows through Integrations. Join the hundreds that are saving throusands of hours a year and supercharging their use of swag.
Get started building your zaps with SwagUp today!